How to set up your Firewall
Please select your firewall below:
Security - Personal Firewall
Open NIS, NPF, or NIS Pro on the gateway
Open the Trusted Zone list of computers:
- For NIS or NPF 2004, double-click Personal Firewall, then
click the Networking tab.
- For NIS or NPF 2003, double-click Personal Firewall, then
click the Home Networking tab.
- For NIS or NPF 2002 and 2001, click Personal Firewall, then click Internet Zone Control.
Click the Trusted tab, then click Add.
- In NIS or NPF 2004, the Networking dialog box appears.
- In NIS or NPF 2003, 2002, or 2001, the Specify Computers
dialog box appears.
Add our IP addresses: 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 and
Trusting an Address:
- Right-click on the McAfee icon, point to
then click Inbound Events.
- Right-click on any event that shows
18.104.22.168, and 22.214.171.124, then
click Trust the Source IP Address.
- Verify that the
IP address displayed in the Trust This Address confirmation
message is correct and click OK.
Manually adding an Address:
- Click on the
- Click on the Trusted & Banned IPs icon, then click the
Trusted IP Addresses tab.
- From here you should be able to add an IP address manually.
- Make sure that our IPs 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
and 184.108.40.206 have been added to the Trusted
zone. To find out how to do this:
- Open ZoneAlarm Plus or ZoneAlarm Pro,
then press F1.
- From the search tab, type "subnet" (no quotes).
- Double-click on "Adding to the Trusted Zone."
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to
technical support staff,